- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The DC Center for Independent Living, Inc. is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The DC Center for Independent Living, Inc. may share information collected by us with third parties to help process your order (e.g. shipping companies, credit card processors, etc.) or to provide statistical and demographic analysis to The DC Center for Independent Living, Inc. to help us and our business partners provide you with better services and offerings.
The DC Center for Independent Living, Inc. will not share, rent, lease, or sell your personal information (e.g. your email address, your credit card information, your name, your address, etc.) to any third party for their independent use or benefit.
Third Party Service Providers: The DC Center for Independent Living, Inc. may utilize other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples of such information include, without limitation, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, processing credit card information, and providing customer service (i.e. PayPal). When you leave our site via a link, The DC Center for Independent Living, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites. Unless we tell you differently, such third party service providers do not have any right to use Information we share with them beyond what is reasonably necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Information for the above purposes.